Shocker! Popular Businesswoman Opens S*x School Where Prostitutes Can Learn More About Their Work

Forum 7 years ago

Shocker! Popular Businesswoman Opens S*x School Where Prostitutes Can Learn More About Their Work

Providence Moyo, a popular Zimbabwean businesswoman from Bulawayo, has opened a school for s*x workers.

According to H Metro, the woman, having realised that s*x workers lack information on their rights and are financially illiterate, has decided to educate them.

Providence Moyo has formed a trust called Devine Providence Foundation. So far, about 20 commercial s*x workers have joined her school and they are receiving lessons on their s*xual rights and how to save up for a better future.

“In my interactions with the commercial s*x workers I have noted with concern that most of them don’t have information on their s*xual rights hence they are abused by clients,” she said.

So it’s now back to school for the working girls.

“As of now we have two modules. The first one focuses on s*xual rights and reproductive rights while the other module focuses on investment, financial literacy, sole trading skills and business management,” she said.

According to H Metro, her main objective is to empower the commercial s*x workers and not drive them off their trade. In separate interviews s*x workers expressed joy at the gesture.

“I’m HIV positive due to that I had lost hope in life. I was living life anyhow because I treated my status as a death sentence. However, after attending these lessons I’m now hopeful of a better life. I’m cautious of my reproductive health,” said Noma (not her real name).

Thembelihle Simango has been working for 12 years and there’s nothing to show for it.

“I have been making money from this trade but I failed to invest. I used to live as if there’s no tomorrow. But after attending these business lessons I have to change the way I use money and leave a legacy for my children,” she said.

Prostitution is illegal in Zimbabwe but police can’t arrest women on charges of soliciting for s*x in the absence of men confirming they were offered the services for a fee.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 2 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 6 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: It’s the price you pay – Jesus opens up on Havertz taking his Arsenal spot