shocking..!!! as woman givebirth to a monster [see shocking photo]

Forum 7 years ago

shocking..!!! as woman givebirth to a monster [see shocking photo]

A baby girl has been born prematurely with an extremely rare, incurable condition that causes her skin to grow seven times faster than usual.

A 28-year-old woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, gave birth to the youngster at a government-run hospital in Patna district of Bihar, in eastern India over the weekend.

The baby has a disease called harlequin ichthyosis, which causes widespread and persistent thick, dry, “fish-scale” skin.

The parents, who are said to have been traumatised by the birth, reportedly called the child “a curse” and refused to accept her. They took the child home, but the mother reportedly doesn’t want to hold or feed her.

“I have no idea how this happened. Me and family are completely devastated,” she said. “I am in shock as I was really looking forward to becoming a mother of a healthy child, be it a girl or a boy.”

Within hours of the news of the girl’s birth broke, scores of locals flocked to the hospital to have a glimpse of her. Doctors were forced to intervene to remove the number of people gathered outside the hospital to see the baby.

Local media have reported that girl was born at 32 weeks, instead of 36 weeks.

Doctors believe the girl won’t survive for long as none of her organs have developed properly. The probability of survival of such cases is only one in ten million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours