Singer Brenden And Wife Mpoomy Ledwaba Welcome Their First Child (Photo)

Forum 5 years ago

Singer Brenden And Wife Mpoomy Ledwaba Welcome Their First Child (Photo)

Congrats are in order for another celebrity young couple, Brenden and Mpoomy who have welcomed their bundle of joy into the world.

The couple announced their pregnancy a few months ago sharing it was the reason why they had to postpone their white wedding and now she’s here, yes it’s a baby girl for the couple.

Taking to Instagram, the couple announced the birth of their daughter who was born on the 3rd of September. “This Past week has been The pinnacle of joy for us, God has blessed us with this Perfect gift. It’s an incredible feeling, one I struggle to put into words but I’m grateful that we’ve been entrusted with the responsibility of raising this young Queen. World meet Nuri Lethabo Ledwaba,” the new dad gushed.

Congrats to the happy couple.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 4 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 8 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties