Singer calls out people trying to 'destroy his career'

Forum 7 years ago

Singer calls out people trying to 'destroy his career'

May D is raving mad! And he's mad at people trying to destroy his career.

The crooner was recently paraded as a camera thief on social media and he has voiced his frustration.

He took to Instagram on November 16, 2016, writing, "It has come to my notice that I am now a camera thief and 70k is placed on my head... #awonoloshi they just don't want me to be great!!

So I decided to post this myself cuz I'm tired of their bullshit.. cuz it's not funny tho.. is that what u guys wish for me? Thunder fire anybody who tags my name with this guy again... because I said I hustle for the doeeee no mean say I dey carry camera..lol.. again #Awonoloshi."

Meanwhile,marriage rumours have been trailing the singer since last month. The singer took to his Instagram account on October 21, 2016, to post a photo of himself with his Russian girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth.

Flaunting what looks like a wedding ring, he captioned the shot, "Squad".Further inspection shows that the 'Ile Ijo' singer doesn't wear a ring on that finger prior to this photo he shared.

Meanwhile, May D recently released a new music featuring Starboy frontman Wizkid titled 'Bamilo'. This follows the singer's 'I wanna know' single released earlier in the year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 1 min ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara
Forum | 3 hours ago

Mother Of Sound Engineer, Precious, Who Died Alongside Jnr Pope Calls On Gov Fubara

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 3 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 8 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog