Singer Naeto C And Wife Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Singer Naeto C And Wife Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Naeto C today marks the 5th wedding anniversary of Singer Naeto C and his wife, Nicole Chikwe.

They got married in 2012 and are blessed with two kids. Nicole took to her Instagram page to send Naeto C a message to celebrate today. See photo she shared and what she wrote after cut...

“Dear @naetosuperc , I cannot believe it’s been FIVE YEARS!
When we first got married, we were on this magical high of excitement and infatuation. Five years in, I recognise that what we have now- a deep commitment to each other and our children, a mutual respect for one another and most importantly, a marriage rooted in God - is TRUE LOVE. Because God is love.
Thank you for seeking a relationship with Christ. Thank you for giving me room to be who I am. Thank you for choosing to love me on the days that I am hard to love. Thank you for teaching me to forgive constantly. I’ve come to learn that the Sacrament of Matrimony is an opportunity to grow in grace and virtue because it is not easy, and I wouldn’t want to go through this fire with anyone other than you. #NOC2012 #bestfatherontheplanet #bestfrend”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 2 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Brentford boss celebrates Onyeka’s first Premier League goal

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo
Forum | 4 days ago

Obi Cubana Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photo