Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer Victor Olaiya Dies At 38

Forum 8 years ago

Son Of Legendary Highlife Singer Victor Olaiya Dies At 38

Legendary high-life musician, Dr Victor Olaiya, 84, lost one of his sons Alfred Abidemi Olaiya (pictured left) on Monday May 4th. He was just 38 years old. Alfred was also the brother of popular Yoruba actress, Mojisola Olaiya who announced his passing on her instagram page.

‘Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I will miss you until we meet again. I will miss you dear brother Abide mi Olaiya R.I.P.’ she wrote

No word on what killed him. He will be buried tomorrow. May his soul rest in peace, amen.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 2 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 3 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 3 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience