Soundcity Staff Blasts Actress Shan George, Calls Her “Classless Woman”

Forum 8 years ago

Soundcity Staff Blasts Actress Shan George, Calls Her “Classless Woman”

A staff of SoundCity, ‘Dro Ameh has lashed out at Nollywood actress Shan George describing her as “a classless woman that cares very little and only about being a fame wh0r£”.

Ameh’s outburst came in an email he sent to WL in reaction to an allegation against him by Shan George which we published on Monday.

Shan George had accused Ameh of collecting N100,000 from her to play her son’s music on air but failed to deliver. [Read Full Story...].

But in a swift reaction to the story, the SoundCity employee said he had involved the Police in the matter even as he dared the actress to come forward to produce proof of the allegation against him.

We hereby reproduce the email he sent to WL unedited below:

I see the story about me duping Shan George getting some traction on your blog. Did she provide you proof that I duped her beyond her words?

For one, I have involved the law as it is as libelous and untrue coming from a very classless woman (My lawyer just served her via email). As attempt to have her address this in person or come down to a police station in Maroko, Lekki has proved abortive. A classless woman that cares very little and only about being a fame wh0r£ dragging my hard earned reputation to the mud for very selfish gain because she thinks she can.

Post is not in anyway objective and a propaganda. There is so much I would want to say about Shan but I really would want to deal with this privately. She and her son know where the soundcity office is located and if indeed it was to get their the management’s attention to fraud alleged done by me would make a complaint to my superior be the option.

As a media platform, after all her claim, she should have my contact that you could have requested. Instead of joining in her show of shame. Then a serious situation would also be use as a neforious and tasteless plug-in for her son’s music. This is propaganda. I want to kindly ask that it be taken down asap.

Please. If it makes any different, I would serve a more news-worthy scoop that is TRUE in due time.

Typos and grammatical errors in the mail not ours!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 20 hours ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 21 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 1 day ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director