Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon

Forum 5 years ago

Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon

US based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington has also reacted to the shooting women and kids by Soldiers in Cameroon.

According to Speed Darlington, he thought it was a video of soldiers fighting terrorists not knowing they were killing women and kids intentionally. He added that such use of violence, is why Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra. He wrote;

First I thought these Are Soldiers killing terrorists and their wifes and I was mad, why kill his wife? is she a terrorist too? no. Then the more I watch the video I realize that these men are terrorist terrorizing villages. My heart is bleeding what did a baby do? did you have to kill a boy and his mother? Another woman was shot to death. Am I dreaming this is Islamic terrorist that wants to turn the whole continent into Allah Akbar continent. This is the kind of behavior that makes Nnamdi Kanu wants Biafra.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 10 mins ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 14 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 19 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham