" Stop Condemning Curvy Women " - Sultry & Curvy Actress, Seun Omojola

Forum 7 years ago

" Stop Condemning Curvy Women " - Sultry & Curvy Actress, Seun Omojola

Seun Omojola is one entertainer who continues to wow her fans not just with her acting talent, but also with her curves and unblemished sex appeal. The actress who also doubles as a filmmaker has lashed out at those who sexualize curvier women, especially those in entertainment.

Seun spoke to TheNewsGuru about how people put a tag on curvy women.

“Why should you put a tag on someone who is curvy and refer to her as “A curvy singer or actress” why can’t you just refer to her as an actress? You cannot change these things; people will say whatever they have to say. The best thing is not to allow it to get to you. By the time you start taking everything personal you begin to have a problem. I don’t take such things personal. You want to call me curvy? Beautiful! Whatever you call me is your opinion"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 15 hours ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 18 hours ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 19 hours ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael