Stop making me angry! - Sonia Ogbonna reacts to domestic violence against women

Forum 7 years ago

Stop making me angry! - Sonia Ogbonna reacts to domestic violence against women

Read what she wrote after the cut..."Dear FELLOW women.

You need to STOP teaching your daughters that GETTING MARRIED AND"KEEPING A MAN" is an ultimate PURPOSE of a woman's existence. That is the reason why some ladies suffer so badly in their homes because they think that everything is better then "loosing" a man. Stop teaching your daughters that they exist only to sacrifice,stomach and tolerate everything and anything man does.

STOP MAKING ME ANGRY, please. Teach them to know their worth and to love themselves first. (This post refers to Nigerians for some reason but I for sure know it applies to half of this world where women suffer in their homes and where they are so afraid of being judged if they choose to leave ).#SoniaOgbonna"

See the write ups she posted below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves