Stranger Gives Ex BBNaija Star, Uriel And Her Mum Free Sunday Treat

Forum 6 years ago

Stranger Gives Ex BBNaija Star, Uriel And Her Mum Free Sunday Treat

Former Big Brother Naija contestant, Uriel convinced her partially paralysed mother to a afternoon treat which went from sour experience to a wonderful ending. She gave her followers blow by blow details of the date and how a total stranger ended up paying for their bill. Read below...

"Happy Sunday.. So i didn't want to cook Today so took mum out to eat.. I was a little annoyed as we got to the restaurant because getting my mum into the taxi alone was No joke my perfectly contoured make up ruined, By the time I got into the restaurant I was sweating like a pig on heat, trying to hide my face whilst walking mum to the table felt like forever...with mum's limited mobility, finally we sat down to eat.
Phew!!! Now I'm trying to work on my face still a little annoyed.
Then mum places her beautifully wrinkled hands on mine and says.. "UU thank you for bringing me out, this place is beautiful your a good daughter..." Just like that my annoyance vanished.. My eyes filled up with tears...
It's ok mummy.
GOD Will Turn around every bad situation in your life and make it Good in Jesus Name.
Amen
Pls excuse my grammar I'm dyslexic..thank you
Shoes @payporte
@anglevillalagos for your helpful staff and yummy food"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 11 hours ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 16 hours ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 21 hours ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday