Super Eagles Goal Keeper, Carl Ikeme Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed

Forum 6 years ago

Super Eagles Goal Keeper, Carl Ikeme Shares Photo From His Hospital Bed

News broke last week that 31-year-old Nigerian international goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme has been diagnosed with acute leukemia.

According to an official statement from his English Premiership team, Wolves, he returned with some abnormal blood tests during his pre-season testing, and further medical investigation has revealed he is suffering from leukaemia.

Carl will now start an immediate course of chemotherapy as he begins a lengthy battle against the disease.

He shared a photo from his hospital bed yesterday evening and thanked everyone for their support. Read beneath:

[ads4]
“Just wanted to say thanks for all the messages that I have received since being diagnosed with Leukaemia this week .

The support that has been shown by everyone has taken me back and been hard to look at without shedding a tearI know this is going to be a tough time now but I’m going to give it 100% as I always do !
Thank you
Carl”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them