Tacha’s shocking response when she was asked what she does for a living (video)

Forum 4 years ago

Tacha’s shocking response when she was asked what she does for a living (video)

The Bigbrother Naija show has already kickstarted and there are funny scenes in the house already.

Tacha has started to be the dramatic one with the way she just answer a question directed to her.

It was seen that when she was asked what she does, She boldly replied “I do Me” whic has got fans reacting.

Many people have argued she is jobless prior to the beginning of the show and she replied sarcastically as that’s the best way she could have handled such a sensitive question.

Watch the video of how she replied below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up
Forum | 1 week ago

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors
Forum | 1 week ago

“Distance is my new response to disrespect” – Mabel Makun says following husband, AY’s reaction to their split rumors

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos
Forum | 1 week ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos