TB Joshua’s Words Saved My Life - Actress Tonto Dikeh

Forum 8 years ago

TB Joshua’s Words Saved My Life - Actress Tonto Dikeh

As many celebrate their birthdays on June 12, being the remembrance day of Nigeria’s most freest election in 1993 which saw late Moshood Abiola emerging as the winner, many do not recall that today is also the birthday of one of Nigeria’s most renowned prophet, Temitope Joshua.

The General overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nation, who is recently had some crisis following the collapse of his church building, has given thanks to God for another opportunity to celebrate life and to continually spread the Gospel around the world.

In the spirit of the celebration, popular Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh, who was once rumoured to have been delivered by the prophet, has also joined many to celebrate the Man of God.

Tonto who now sees the Man of God as her spiritual father, wants you all to know that it was TB Joshua's words, through God, that saved her life and made her a changed person.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 6 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel