TBoss Pours Encomium On Self As She Shares Stunning New Photos

Forum 6 years ago

TBoss Pours Encomium On Self As She Shares Stunning New Photos

Big Brother Naija 2017 finalist, Tokunbor Idowu popularly called TBoss is celebrating and praising herself as she shared these stunning new photos.

Read her post below…

“My WCW today is Myself. And unapologetically so. Today I celebrate myself, the amazing person that I am. Yeah yeah yeah some may say, look at her she’s not even humble! Go on, give it your best shot, but I have had my fair share of trials and tribulations, pain that very few people can comprehend & yes I have triumphed! And this makes me so proud of myself.

I am so happy and privileged to be Me. I am not perfect not even close but I know Every decision taken,every mistake made & every act of kindness has brought me here & I am contend in the realization that I am on the right path to fulfilling my purpose.

PS: That’s my natural hair?… #SelfLove #JustDoYou #ImDoingMeAndLovingIt #SHUTDOWN #ImperfectlyPerfect #lifeisbeautiful #positivevivesonly #bossnation #Human1st #kisskisscouture #AstonishingBossLady #Queening #ThatsWhatIDo #KeepingItClassy #KeepingItFresh #RomeWasntBultInOneDay #FlawsAndAll #whatdoesntkillmemakesmestronger #iGotThis?? #InaPhoneixStateofMind”

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 7 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 12 hours ago