Teddy-A's Baby Mama Throws Son A Spiderman Themed Birthday Party

Forum 5 years ago

Teddy-A's Baby Mama Throws Son A Spiderman Themed Birthday Party

BBNaija 2018 housemate Teddy A's son, Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuyan is celebrating his birthday today.

The young boy is in Dallas, Texas with his mother, Teddy A's babymama Layla Amani, and she has thrown him a spiderman themed birthday party to celebrate.

See photos and video below:

Teddy A, full name Tope TeddyAdenibuyan, in an interview after he left the BBNaija house, said his babymama is now married to another man.

Layla Amanii, Teddy A's baby mama is from Morrocco.

Before Teddy got into the Big Brother Naija show, he said he considers his high points to be when his son was born and getting his recording contract.

Also during the Big Brother Naija show, Teddy A’s babymama, Layla Amani, rooted for him a lot of times. and revealed how much of a great dad Teddy A is.

In one of her posts during the BBNaija period, Layla wrote this about Teddy A:

"I dedicate this post to the father of my son @iamteddya my friend my partner in crime, he’s an incredible man. A beautiful man, in mind and body, creative, talented, loving, intelligent, strong, focused, pensive , passionate, thoughtful, disciplined, calm man.

He is a wonderful father who cares deeply about his fathering. He knows how important he is to his son, and the influence he has and will have on his life, and he reflects that in their relationship and their interaction.

The first time he saw Jaiden he couldn’t help himself, he was holding him all night, I have to tell him Omo don’t spoil my pikin oo lol, he’s one in a billion.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 5 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police