The Croatian President Is Happily Married. Meet Her Husband (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

The Croatian President Is Happily Married. Meet Her Husband (Photos)

Jakov Kitarovic, the husband of the woman who won many hearts at the just concluded World Cup is a Professor of Electrical Engineering.

He and his wife Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović have been married for 22 years and they have two children.

Jakov Kitarović (born 4 October 1968) is the husband of Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, the President of the Republic of Croatia, who was narrowly elected to office in the January 2015 presidential election by defeating the incumbent President Ivo Josipović. As a result Jakov Kitarović succeeded Tatjana Josipović as First Spouse and is the first male person in the role, as well as the youngest to date, aged 46 at the time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 17 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 23 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher