The One Thing I Don’t Enjoy About Music —Singer Aramide Reveals

Forum 8 years ago

The One Thing I Don’t Enjoy About Music —Singer Aramide Reveals

Soul diva, Aramide popular for her unique rendition of Davido’s Ekuro is one talented songstress who believes her originality will take her to the top.

The Baseline artiste in an interview with Showtime reveals the one thing she doesn’t like about music.

“I write my songs before I go into the studio. I write what I see, if I feel a certain way I write about it. I put out what I feel I need to put out at that moment. The one thing I don’t enjoy is the fact that music takes my time.”
Aramide recently unveiled the visuals of her song ‘I don’t care’.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On