“The Picture Is A Reminder Of Where I’m Coming From” – Singer Waje Shares Throwback Photo

Forum 6 years ago

“The Picture Is A Reminder Of Where I’m Coming From” – Singer Waje Shares Throwback Photo

Talented Nigerian singer, Aituaje Iruobe, better known known as Waje while reminiscing on her journey to where she is at the moment took to her Instagram page to share this throwback photo of herself saying that it’s a reminder of where she is coming from.

“WHO’S REPORT WILL YOU BELIEVE….

As simple as the word BELIEVE Is, it’s so difficult to do. Phew! I have been having a hard time understanding it. I like the convenience of a plan B,
I like the occasional accolades that come with doing things my way and somehow it will click and I’ll walk away with my shoulders high, singing (I get sense pass u) but! GOD doesn’t work like that. He likes to be the plan ABCD….
SO WHAT NEXT? WHAT IF? I ask him and He says When you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. But he also says for that to happen I have to Hold on to instructions, do not let it go;

I’m reminded of my journey, so many miracles but also some mistakes that could have been avoided if I listened to HIS instruction. Guard your territory HE said…. so I’m saying to you. Guard your territory.

The picture is a reminder of where I’m coming from.” She wrote.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 3 days ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours