'The thing pain me well well' Actor Chidi Mokeme shares photo of his first fill up since the subsidy removal

Forum 7 years ago

'The thing pain me well well' Actor Chidi Mokeme shares photo of his first fill up since the subsidy removal

The actor posted the photo above with the caption :

So I just did my first fill up since partial deregulation. The thing pain me well well sha! But I will endure for now hoping that we will finally get to full deregulation. ....?#?ItWontBeEasy? ?#?BraceUp? ?#?TightenUp? The Ride to ?#?RealChange? will be a little rough and bumpy, but we must make this journey".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 5 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage