This 120-year-old great-grandmother claims She's world's oldest (photos)

Forum 7 years ago

This 120-year-old great-grandmother claims She's world's oldest (photos)

A great-grandmother has claimed she is the world's oldest living person - after telling officials she has celebrated her 120th birthday.

Pictures have emerged of Tanzilya Bisembeyeva with her family in the village of Alcha in Krasny Yar district in the region of Astrakhan, southern Russia.

DailyMail reports the widow is said to have been born in 1896 and, if her claims are true, she beats the current Guinness World Record holder, Italian Emma Morano, by more than three years.
Local media in Astrakhan reports that her family say her secret is:

'She never sits down, doesn't smoke and eats only organic food.'They have said that Bisembeyeva survived the Russian Revolution, World War I, World War II and two husbands.
Her first husband reportedly died in the Second World War and that their first child died at a young age.

Russia's Book of Records claims Bisembeyeva is the second oldest person to have ever lived after Jeanne Calment of France, who died in 1997 at the age of 122.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 5 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 5 hours ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 10 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star