Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls' Night Out (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls' Night Out (Photo)

Timi Dakolo is not pleased with his wife looking too hot for her girls night out and have asked well meaning Yoruba demons not to mind her when she starts shaking her butt in the club.

In a post on his gram, the West African Idol winner cried out;

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS LADY AT ANY PARTY DANCING AND SHAKING BUM BUM.. PLEASE RETURN TO THE OWNER.. INFACT SHOUT @busoladakolo YOU HAVE 3 CHILDREN,WHERE DID YOU KEEP THEM..I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS LADIES NIGHT OUT TALK..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 8 mins ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 21 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 21 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 1 day ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC