Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking 'Shisha' In A Night Club (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking 'Shisha' In A Night Club (Photos)

Mavin Records Singer and [b{Roc Nation [/b] music act, mother of a son, Tiwa Savage took to her Instagram to share pictures of herself smoking shisha at a night club. The photos were shared on her Instagram story.

Meanwhile, the "All Over" crooner recently shared a clip of her adorable son, singing along as she sang her music, All Over, expressing how the cute attempt moved her deeply.

See What She Wrote;
“I was so shocked and emotional and happy and teary. My tiny baby of just yesterday is growing so fast,” said the Mavin star. “Every development I witness is like a miracle just like when he started walking or when he started school.”

Her Full Note;
So one day I was singing my song and out of nowhere my son started singing along. I was so shocked and emotional and happy and teary. My tiny baby of just yesterday is growing so fast. Every development I witness is like a miracle just like when he started walking or when he started school. Didn’t even mean to write this much but my little man is everything to me. I love him sooooo much, my , my lil jam jam. Na because of you wey I get goosebumps …. My baby is quite shy as well

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett
Forum | 1 day ago

Trap Trailer Previews New M. Night Shyamalan Thriller Movie With Josh Hartnett

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Abigail Directors on How The Breakfast Club Inspired Their Vampire Movie

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with