Toke Makinwa reveals she made sex tape with ex-husband, Maje Ayida

Forum 7 years ago

Toke Makinwa reveals she made sex tape with ex-husband, Maje Ayida

Radio on-air personality, Toke Makinwa, has revealed that she made a sex tape with her estranged husband, Maje Ayida.

This and more are revealed in his new book “Becoming”, of which excerpts have started hitting the Internet.

Toke, who also claimed Maje called off their wedding three times, says she stumbled on the sex tape of the body fitness expert and his mistress.

She wrote in the book: “It was my wedding day. I was happy, yet I was waiting for something to happen. Maje had disappointed me three times before. We would pick a date to go to the wedding registry and he would call it off. It wasn’t until we shared our first dance that I finally believed that it had happened. .

“We got back together (after a quarrel because Maje took ‘an ex’ to a party he bluntly told Toke he wasn’t taking her to and he and the ex were ‘touching freely and kissing’) Maje invited me to Abuja. As I was putting away my things I saw all kinds of feminine items – earrings on the dresser, sanitary pads in the drawer….”

“At some point while we were dating, Maje had asked if he could tape us having sex. This was a new one for me but I would do anything to keep my man, or so I thought, and so I obliged. But I was nervous afterwards because I didn’t want the tape to get into the wrong hands.

“I dragged the file back to his desktop, and I could tell from the stilled image in the video that the person in it was not me. I clicked play and watched horrified as Maje had sex with Anita. Watching that video, all of the inadequacies I thought I had dealt with over the years came rushing back.”

Toke officially filed for divorce this year. after 18 months of marriage to Maje.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 3 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City