Toni Tones and Ice Prince cover TUSH magazine latest issue

Forum 7 years ago

Toni Tones and Ice Prince cover TUSH magazine latest issue

Tush Magazine is pleased to release its 14th edition with supercool rapper, Ice Prince and multi-talented actress/singer Toni Tones as its covers stars.
Speaking to the magazine on his decision to leave Chocolate City and whether that was a wise move.

Ice Prince said:

Well, I feel it was a right step in the right direction for me; I’m 30 years old now, meaning I’m matured enough to make the right decision for myself as a man. Talking about any issue that led me into making such move, I will tell you there wasn’t any. I mean, I served my contract with Chocolate City and served an extra two years outside my contract. Chocolate City is one big unbreakable family and I’m glad to be part of it.

On her part, Toni Tones talks about life as a musician, an actress and a photographer, her love for God and what it takes to combine all three passions.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Under the Stars Cast: Toni Collette, Andy Garcia & More Join Rom-Com Movie

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds

Final Destination 6 Cast Set for Latest Entry in Horror Franchise
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Final Destination 6 Cast Set for Latest Entry in Horror Franchise

Friendly: Omeruo names one of Nigeria’s best players, laments latest injury
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Friendly: Omeruo names one of Nigeria’s best players, laments latest injury