Tonto Dikeh Denies Knowing Actor Gideon Okeke, Says She Dont Want To Bring Herself Low To His Level [Watch Video]

Forum 8 years ago

Tonto Dikeh Denies Knowing Actor Gideon Okeke, Says She Dont Want To Bring Herself Low To His Level [Watch Video]

Speaking with Channels TV, Tonto said she's never heard of actor Gideon Okeke, who shaded her on Twitter two days ago after photos from her introduction ceremony were released online...

"The truth be told, I don't know who he is. They had to bring a picture of him to say this is the person and when I saw the picture, I recognized that he's been the one... I do not know him, and I refuse to bring myself to his level to speak about him. I wish him the best in life. That's all I can say" she said. Watch the video below.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 19 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 21 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 21 hours ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’