Too Much Enjoyment: See What E-money Was Caught Doing With Phyno and Kcee in His Luxury Car (Car)

Forum 7 years ago

Too Much Enjoyment: See What E-money Was Caught Doing With Phyno and Kcee in His Luxury Car (Car)

This is the moment popular Nigerian singer, Kcee and his billionaire businessman brother, E-Money were caught on camera inside the later's luxury car.

The brothers were spotted having a good time with famous indigenous rapper, Phyno.

E-Money who is also the CEO of Five-Star Music Record Label which is the home to Kcee, is seen with the others happily singing to Phyno's hit tune "Fada Fada" as they partied in the vehicle.

Phyno himself is involved in the singing as he chants happily intermittently with the others.

The video which has since gone viral has attracted a lot of buzz among fans who were happy to see their famous stars feeling so good and being human.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos
Forum | 5 days ago

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals