"Toyin Abraham's Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Troll. Actress Replies

Forum 5 years ago

"Toyin Abraham's Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Troll. Actress Replies

Nollywood actress, Toyin Abraham taken to her instagram page to share a video of herself showing off her footballing skills and a follower decided to troll on her.

Taking to Toyin’s comment bar, the follower mocked the actress saying that Toyin’s feet reminds her of her missing chicken.

Toyin Abraham has now replied the follower hinting that she once aided the follower sometime ago as she showed how surprised she was at the troll’s comment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy