Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-Hard Fan

Forum 8 years ago

Toyin Aimakhu Denies Being President Jonathan’s Die-Hard Fan

Toyin Aimakhu has allegedly denied being president’s Jonathan’s diehard fan.

Here is how Encomium reports:

Actress, Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson has distanced herself from the statement on social media that she remains President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s addicted supporter despite his defeat at the Saturday, March 28, 2015 presidential poll.

She added that it’s nothing but rubbish.
Speaking with ENCOMIUM Weekly on Sunday, April 12, 2015, the Edo born thespian expressed shock about the said publication, claiming knowing nothing about it.

[ads4]

“Please, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t even know anything about it, at all. What’s more important to me at the moment is my new movie, Iya Ibadan. Every other thing I don’t know anything.”

Meanwhile, the pretty thespian, who was shot to limelight via the movie, Shola Fe Pa Mi, some years ago, was said to be all over the place, during Jonathan’s presidential campaign in Lagos, in PDP T-shirt, bearing Jonathan’s picture and the party’s logo.
The brilliant role interpreter reportedly said she remained Jonathan’s addicted supporter even at loss on account of his love for the entertainment industry.

But when ENCOMIUM Weekly contacted the film maker on the story, she denied it all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie
Forum | 3 hours ago

Jurassic World: Jonathan Bailey in Talks for Lead Role in 2025 Movie

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 day ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 2 days ago