Tuesday 25th July Update On Twist Of Fate

Forum 6 years ago

Tuesday 25th July Update On Twist Of Fate

Abhi chatting with his fans, he asks them to prove that he remains in their heart. Purab reveals to Dadi that he will go and stop Abhi. Abhi tells his fans that he needs their help. Pragya comes inside checking room and says Tanu and her beau haven't achieved vanity van yet. Fans reveals to Abhi that they are with him. Abhi says today is your test, and says your choice will choose my future. He says I will sing a song with you. Purab get on the stage and asks Abhi where Tanu is? He says individuals will snicker on you as Tanu is not here. Abhi says yes you are right, you have saved me. Purab requests him he entertain the guest and says he will bring Tanu. Abhi says I will sing one more music before talking my heart out. Fans get upbeat. Abhi sings Parvardigara… … Fitoor song. Pragya, Sarla and Dadi see his performance. Fans get upbeat. Dadi requests Pragya to have strength and says there is no reason to worry.

Pragya says I am wondering what to do? Whether to keep an eye on him or to watch Tanu. She says if Abhi makes an announcement, then fans will support him and will want me to divorce him. She asks Dadi what to do? Purab tells Pragya that he has managed to handle Abhi, and told him that fans will laugh at him if he makes an announcement without Tanu. He says we have to stop Tanu from reaching the stage. Just then they see Tanu and her boyfriend going to check the vanity van. Pragya says may be they want to check if it is safe. Aaliya thinks how to enter, and collides with Mitali. Mitali shouts at her. Tai ji asks her to bring juice for her. Tai ji and Mitali start their usual fight. Taya ji asks him to control and says everyone knows about us. Aaliya tries to enter control room, but sees Akash there. She thinks how to enter there.

Dadi says why this man is not lifting the veil? Tanu and Nikhil gets inside the vanity van. Nikhil says we will keep camera here. Tanu asks him to lift the veil. Nikhil removes the burqa veil. Nikhil says you would have told me clearly that you want to see my face and lifts the veil, but Tanu puts his veil down his face and thinks she want to get rid of him. Purab scolds Ronnie for not installing camera at the other end. Abhi thinks Purab haven’t brought Tanu here, and says it is high time now, I want to get relieved of Pragya’s memories and decides to make an announcement. He calls Tanu and asks where are you? Tanu says she met a producer. Pragya says may be Tanu got Abhi’s call. Abhi asks Tanu to be there within 5 mins. Tanu promises. Purab asks Ronnie to do something. Tanu tells Nikhil that she is leaving. Nikhil asks her to go and says he is putting the camera.

Tanu thinks Pragya might get upset and thinks to ask her to call blackmailer first before she goes to Abhi. Ronnie tells Purab that they shall get inside the vanity van and see the man’s face. They knock on the door. Nikhil puts the camera and thinks Tanu might be knocking on the door. Purab knocks on the door and asks him to come out. Nikhil panics hearing Purab and Ronnie;’s voice. Purab asks security to break open the door. Nikhil thinks he is trapped and wonders what to do.

Tanu waiting for Pragya’s call. She thinks she shall meet Abhi and asks him to announce after sometime. She hears someone saying that a thief have entered vanity. She gets tensed and thinks what will happen. Pragya comes to Abhi and asks him to rest for a while. Abhi says if I sing more songs then you will earn more money. He says I will do many concert, but may be you might not organize the concert. Pragya asks what do you mean? She says I will send cold drink for you. Abhi asks he will not drink and says he will not let her ruin his voice. He says Tanu is the reason for doing the concert, and says he will announce his marriage plan with Tanu. He says his fans are everything for him and says he will tell them how she has been troubling her. He says I told you to divorce me and also warned you, but you have refused. Pragya folds her hands and requests him not to make announcement. Abhi agrees and asks him to give divorce right now. Pragya says your fans might think you wrong knowing that you are getting married to a pregnant lady. Abhi says he got love from his fans and they will support him. He says he will accept his mistake and his fans will get more happy knowing his honesty. He says nobody can stop him from doing justice to Tanu and his baby. A song plays……………

Abhi says you have forced me to do an announcement. Security asks Nikhil to open the door. Nikhil thinks to call Tanu, but have no network. Purab asks him to break the door. Tanu gets tensed and says you can do anything. She tells Purab that her friend is inside, and she sent her to vanity to use washroom. Purab asks Tanu to call her. Tanu calls Ruksana and asks him to come out. Nikhil opens the door and comes out. Tanu says I told that she is my friend. They can’t see his face. Purab asks about her. Ronnie asks her to show the face. Tanu says her family is conservative and might see her on camera. Purab tells Ronnie that let it be. Tanu says only Abhi can see her face. Purab asks security to make her sit in the VIP section. Nikhil thanks Tanu for handling so well and says he was so scared. He says camera is fitted in vanity and asks her to call blackmailer there. Tanu asks are you mad? Nikhil says okay, and asks her to call blackmailer in the parking.

Purab and Ronnie tell Pragya that Tanu have saved that man. Pragya says she is very clever, you can’t lift that man’s veil infront of everyone. Pragya sees Tanu coming and tells that she will message them about the new plan. Tanu comes to Pragya. Pragya asks Tanu why she took her friend to vanity and says blackmailer called her and asked. Tanu apologizes. Pragya says I don’t want to deal with blackmailer and will cancel it. Tanu says no, and asks her to call blackmailer to the parking lot. Pragya says okay. Tanu asks her to call blackmailer after sometime as she has to meet Abhi before. Pragya says what is more important to you, meeting Abhi or blackmailer. Tanu agrees to meet blackmailer first. Pragya asks Tanu to be there and says she will call blackmailer. Pragya shares her idea with Purab and says I saw his face and thought he is Nikhil. Purab says okay, I will go on stage. Pragya says it will be clear now it he is Nikhil or not.

Purab comes on stage and introduces himself. He thanks Abhi’s fans and asks them to enjoy the show. He says I want to make an important announcement and says he would like to thank a special organizer who have done much for the event. He calls Nikhil and requests him to come on stage right now. Pragya thinks now I will seen how you will run away from here.

Purab calling Nikhil on stage and says he is a sponsor who have helped to organize the event. Abhi thinks so Nikhil have helped her. Purab thinks Nikhil doesn’t come, and it means her doubt is true. Nikhil comes and shocking everyone. Pragya wonders how can this be possible? Tanu also thinks the same. Nikhil goes on stage and thanks Purab. He thanks the fans for success of the event. Dadi goes to washroom leaving Sarla alone. Sarla cries and faints seeing Nikhil. Pragya sees lady and thinks she is really a girl (actually she was Aaliya in burqa). Tanu asks Nikhil why did Purab announce his name? Nikhil tells Tanu that he suggested some sponsors name for the event, and that’s why Purab called him on stage. He tells her that he made fool of the security and came on stage
removing the burqa. Just then Tanu gets Abhi’s call. Abhi gets angry on her and threatens not to marry her if she don’t come on stage within 5 mins.

Nikhil asks Tanu to go. Tanu asks him to go to parking lot. Dadi comes there. Pragya asks why she left Maa alone? Dadi says she made someone sit with Sarla. Purab asks Pragya, why she doubted on Nikhil? Pragya says I have seen his face when his veil was moved for a sec. She says how can he come on stage and gets puzzled. Dadi says he can’t be Nikhil as she has a girl friend. Pragya says Tanu called blackmailer to the parking lot. Pragya and others come there. Pragya sees Sarla unconscious and try to wake her up. She asks them to call ambulance and says they will send her home.

Aaliya comes to the monitoring room wearing burqa and thinks this is a music room. I have to deal with this man. She asks him to bring water. He goes to give water. She compromises with the music system, and says Abhi will be ruined, and your downfall is started. Akash comes there and asks who are you? Akash asks Mitali to see her face. Mitali asks her to show her face. Aaliya nods no. Mitali asks her to remove her veil. Akash says she will not agree like this. Mitali says I am removing your veil. She shouts as she sees her face.

Akash asks what happened Bhabhi? Mitali says Aaliya. Aaliya removes the veil. Akash asks what are you doing here? Aaliya says she saw the wires removed and that’s why came to solve the voice problem. She says music system is bad. Mitali and Akash don’t believe her. Akash asks someone to check. He checks and says wires are removed. Akash asks why did you come in burqa? Aaliya says I wanted to attend the concert and that’s why worn burqa. She apologizes to Akash and acts as she tried to repair the equipments. She says she don’t want any credit and wants the concert to be a success. She asks him not to tell anyone. Tanu comes to meet Abhi back stage and apologizes to him. Abhi asks her to be there and asks her to come on stage, when he takes her name. Pragya thinks what to do as Abhi is going to stage and thinks how to stop her.

Pragya prays to God to stop Tanu somehow. Ronnie comes and tells her that he has an idea. He says only blackmailer can stop Tanu. He calls Tanu as a blackmailer and asks her to come with the money to the parking area. Tanu says she will come after some time. Blackmailer asks her to come now itself. Tanu agrees. Ronnie asks Pragya to handle Abhi and says he will handle Tanu. Tanu tells Pragya that she got blackmailer’s call and he called her to meet her. Pragya asks her to do what is more important. Tanu goes to meet blackmailer and asks Pragya to handle Abhi

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 day ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 2 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators
Forum | 4 days ago

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators