Tuface Idibia & Mom Trubute To Late Father

Forum 9 years ago

Tuface Idibia & Mom Trubute To Late Father

Tuface Idibia had buried his fatheron friday with a low key celebration in the family’s home town.
Henry Atseye in action.

As he gave his tribute speech, Tuface described his father as one of the most humble men to have graced the surface of earth.
[ads4]
He said:“My father is the most humble and kindest I man have ever met. My dad was such a gentleman, it was unbelievable. I can go on about my dad and I will still not have enough to describe how peaceful he was. He fought till the end but God knows the best.

“To put things plain and simple, my father was a good man and my consolation is knowing that he is definitely in heaven where we hope to meet him one day. Mummy and all of us will miss you dearly”,he said amid sobs and tears.
His mom, Mrs Rose Idibia also gave a tribute and said:“In this bitter season of darkness, I am lost in transition. I wish this dream of your depature from my life will not be true but God cannot lie for he stated it in the holy book that there is time for everything,” .

The Idibia family are mourning the death of their Father and husband, who passed away a couple of months ago, may his soul rest in peace.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 15 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 17 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online