TV Host, Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck As She Visits 'Snake Temple'

Forum 5 years ago

TV Host, Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck As She Visits 'Snake Temple'

TV-Host and actress Nancy isime carries a snake round her neck as she visits 'Snake Temple'.

She wrote; Today was such an eventful day you guys!

Let me gist you, I got to visit the Snake Temple in Ouidah which is right opposite the very first Catholic church in west Africa. It is said that Worshippers at the Snake Temple also worship at the church and vice versa... In Emmanuel the tour guide's words "Nobody has Monopoly over access to God". We then visited the famous 'Point of No return' during the Slave Trade Era.

Ouidah is the spiritual Capital of Benin Republic and being there today definitely had me feeling all sorts of way!� P.S: Videos up on my Insta story.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 9 hours ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Something Is Affecting This Guy Spiritually – Speed Darlington Visits His Hometown After 22 Years, Urinates on Juju (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Something Is Affecting This Guy Spiritually – Speed Darlington Visits His Hometown After 22 Years, Urinates on Juju (Video)

Fans Welcome Rema Like a King As He Visits Hometown For The First Time in 6 Years
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Fans Welcome Rema Like a King As He Visits Hometown For The First Time in 6 Years

Students Go Wild With Excitement As Singer, Portable Visits Secondary School (Video)
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Students Go Wild With Excitement As Singer, Portable Visits Secondary School (Video)