TV Presenter, IK Osakioduwa Almost Shed Tears After Basketmouth Bought Him A New Laptop

Forum 5 years ago

TV Presenter, IK Osakioduwa Almost Shed Tears After Basketmouth Bought Him A New Laptop

TV/Radio personality, IK Osakioduwa's laptop was stolen recently as thieves broke into his car and made away with his valuables.

He was however surprised when comedian, Basketmouth got a him a brand new laptop and expressed this saying,'some days ago my car got broken into, the window smashed and my laptop (amongst other things) got stolen. Tonight I came home to meet this brand new laptop that Basketmouth had sent me'.

He added that, 'Basketmouth, please can I send you a complete list of all that was stolen? But seriously bro, that was so nice of you. You didn’t have to but you did. May God bless you with things that will make Dangote and Otedola jealous'.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 19 hours ago

Neuromancer: Masters of the Air’s Callum Turner Joins Cast of New Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Trying Season 4 Trailer Previews New Chapter in Apple TV+ Comedy

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount
Forum | 1 day ago

New Sleepy Hollow Movie in Development at Paramount