Two Ladies Fight In Public Over

Forum 7 years ago

Two Ladies Fight In Public Over

A shameful drama played out recently as two women, said to be close friends, engaged in a brutal fight after finding out that one was secretly dating the other’s husband.

The ladies threw caution to the wind and got physical, accusing each other of betrayal.

The women, Antonio and Lisa, according to H-metro have been friends for long.

Speaking on the incident, Antonio said Lisa visits her house to cause violence and at some point she approached her while she was carrying her baby on her back and provoked her to fight.

“Lisa comes to my house to cause violence and in December last year, she came to my house and damaged my dishes. On December 25 last year, she came to my house again and pushed me when I wanted to go out and I did not retaliate. At one point she approached me and provoked me while I was carrying my baby on my back and I gave the baby to someone else and we started fighting,” she said.

Antonio confirmed that Lisa was her friend, but their friendship became sour when Lisa started dating my husband.

“We used to be friends and church-mates and sometimes she would come to my house to teach me verses, but the friendship turned sour when I found out that she was having an affair with my husband.”

Lisa denied the accusations at the court.

“Her husband is my former boyfriend as we dated long back before he got married to Antonio. We fell in love in 2011 and we broke up in 2012 and in 2014, Antonio got married to the man in question. The problem with Antonio is that she is listening to rumours that are being spread by people that I am having an affair with her husband,” she said.

The presiding magistrate ordered Lisa to stay away from Antonio’s husband, and forget about the fact that they used to be lovers, since he’s now married.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alaqua Cox Talks Potential Echo Season 2, Wants To Fight Iconic Spider-Man Villain
Forum | 1 week ago

Alaqua Cox Talks Potential Echo Season 2, Wants To Fight Iconic Spider-Man Villain

UCL: My fight with Haaland personal – Rudiger speaks on Real Madrid vs Man City
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: My fight with Haaland personal – Rudiger speaks on Real Madrid vs Man City

South African Man Abducts And Kills His 2-month-old Son After Fight With Girlfriend, Stuffs Body In Backpack
Forum | 3 weeks ago

South African Man Abducts And Kills His 2-month-old Son After Fight With Girlfriend, Stuffs Body In Backpack

Anthony Mackie Really Wants to Fight Keanu Reeves in a John Wick Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Anthony Mackie Really Wants to Fight Keanu Reeves in a John Wick Movie