Unbelievable! Barcelona Make Shocking Bid For Super Eagles & Chelsea Star “Victor Moses”

Forum 7 years ago

Unbelievable! Barcelona Make Shocking Bid For Super Eagles & Chelsea Star “Victor Moses”

– Barcelona have been reported to be considering signing Chelsea striker Victor Moses in January 2017

– The striker has been incredible for Chelsea this season in the premier League

– Victor Moses has scored a total of three goals for Chelsea this season

Spanish giants Barcelona have been reportedly targeting of bringing rejuvenated Chelsea and Nigeria striker Victor Moses to the club ahead of the January 2017 transfer window.

The Super Eagles striker has been in great form this season under Chelsea coach Antonio Conte, he was also of great help to the Super Eagles in their last 2018 World Cup qualifying match against Algeria in Uyo where he netted two goals for his country.

Victor Moses have had loan spells at Liverpool, West Ham United, and Stoke City before entering the Blues’ first team this season in the premier League.

It was stated that Barcelona have been monitoring his fine form since the start of the season, and they have sent scouts to watch him on three occasions for the possibility of bringing him to Spain in January 2017.

Chelsea are currently topping the premier League table with 28 points after 12 games played this season, and it not certain that Antonio Conte would want Moses to leave.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 20 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent
Forum | 2 days ago

Superman Cast: DCU Movie Finds Its Martha Kent

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 2 days ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence