Unbelievable: This Man Cut Out His Neighbours Liver and Planned to Eat it to Prolong His Life

Forum 6 years ago

Unbelievable: This Man Cut Out His Neighbours Liver and Planned to Eat it to Prolong His Life

A man has been busted after it was found out that he had killed his neighbour and cut out his liver to eat to prolong his life.

According to Daily Mail UK, the accused murderer was caught with his victim's liver in his trouser pocket and told police he had killed his elderly neighbour.

But the 24-year-old said he only killed Tan Loon-ubon, 79, after the old man claimed to have killed Mr Jongthong's father.

The murder took place at Mr Loon-ubon's home in the village of Dong Suang, Bueng Karn Province, in the northeast of the country.

Mr Jongthong told police he was visiting his neighbour as he often did, but on this occasion he had taken a tablet of methamphetamine and smoked some cannabis.

He says that their conversation took an odd twist when the elderly man suddenly said he had murdered Mr Jongthong's father.

Mr Jongthong said: 'He told me he killed my dad. I said that couldn't be true, but he wouldn't stop talking about it. I didn't know what to do.
'I stabbed him, and he cried and apologised. I was so angry. I asked him four times if he was telling the truth.'

Police say that the elderly victim was found with his abdomen cut wide open and had an injury to the neck.

A long kitchen knife found nearby is thought to be the murder weapon.

They said the victim's liver was found in Mr Jongthong's trousers. Asked whether he had intended to eat it, Mr Jongthong said: 'Yes, that's right.'

Thai media report that he even had a recipe planned for the liver, a spicy salad.

Police arrested him and charged him with murder.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

A Man in Full Trailer & Poster Preview Jeff Daniels-Led Netflix Series

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer