Unbelievable: Woman Who Is Attracted to Objects, Falls In Love With Her Own Chandelier, Proposes To It

Forum 6 years ago

Unbelievable: Woman Who Is Attracted to Objects, Falls In Love With Her Own Chandelier, Proposes To It

A woman who has developed a bizarre attraction to objects has fallen in love with her chandelier and has eve proposed to the thing.

Amanda Liberty is a 33-year-old British woman who is s*xually attracted to objects.

The woman has just gotten engaged to a chandelier.

According to Metro UK, Amanda Liberty, A ‘Objectum Sexual’ from Leeds, claims she fell in love at first sight after seeing the chandelier listed on eBay last year.

She bought the light fitting – now affectionately called Lumiere – from the seller in Germany for £400, and it arrived six days later. Now, she regularly showers Lumiere with cuddles and kisses, even proposing on Valentine’s Day and presenting the light with an engagement ring.

‘Last Valentine’s Day I proposed to her, to signify our long-lasting love,’ Amanda said. ‘I hope at some point we will have a commitment ceremony. I haven’t been engaged before, so it’s very new and exciting!’

However, rather scandalously, Amanda goes to bed with a completely different chandelier – a smaller and thinner one called Jewel.

But she insists that she is in an open relationship with all 25 (!) of her chandeliers, and that they’re all genuinely happy with the arrangement.

‘None of my chandeliers are jealous of each other,’ Amanda said. ‘They understand that I love them all for their different personalities. ‘For example, I love kissing and cuddling Lumiere, but I sleep with Jewel every night as she is portable and very nice to cuddle.’

Amanda first realised she was sexually attracted to objects when she fell in love with a drum kit at the age of 14.

Then, on a trip to the US years later, she fell in love with the Statue of Liberty – whom she affectionately calls ‘Libby’.

After this whirlwind romance, she changed her own last name to ‘Liberty’ in 2010 by Deed Poll. ‘I’ve always loved the look of chandeliers and when I saw my first chandelier, Luna, it was love at first sight,’ she said. ‘You can’t control who you fall in love with and things just went from there.’

Amanda claims her feelings are totally natural, and that she can ‘sense the energy’ coming from the chandeliers and other inanimate objects.

She said: ‘I want others to see how happy the chandeliers make me, and how much they’ve enriched my life. ‘I’m not hurting anyone by entering into a relationship with them. I am simply just following my heart.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun