Update: An MMM Participant reassures all, See reasons Why MMM GH Was Blocked

Forum 7 years ago

Update: An MMM Participant reassures all, See reasons Why MMM GH Was Blocked

The news is everywhere, analysis coming from here and there that MMM has crashed or will crash as a result of blocking GH.

My question is: If MMM Claims to stay forever why didn't they combat the issue of GH long ago instead of this festive period, that everyone needs GH...??

See the message on How Getting Help was Blocked on MMM

A participant shared this reassurance message on Whatsapp:

MM HAS CRASHED OWO WOGBO! LMFAO! Lols

Good morning Mavrodians. What we are seeing now is the only practical measure to protect MMMNigeria from danger. Alot of news of MMM crash this December has been on the social media and other news and gossip.

This has really affected the system. There were heavy conspiracy by financial institutions to collapse the system.

What happened to the system last week would have been worse if GH is allowed today. Despite the holiday bonus, many participants were ready to GH today. The PH is not commensurate to the GH and this is the fear created by sponsored fake news. The truth remains that the mavros in the system are safe until they are unfrozen.

Those who have PH in the system shouldn't cancel them because since all green mavro are frozen no PH will be paired. For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen. This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger.

So our mavros are safe. I encourage those who want to PH to still do their PH. The maturity is January and doesn't change anything by then the system is back and stronger. Don't loose hope, all of us have mavros in the system and let's not use because of this little set back forget what MMM has done for us and will do more if the system is safeguarded. I personally feel the same way as you but it's better to save the system from collapsing. This shows how firm and protective MMM is structured. Let's be optimistic and positive.

This is our community, let's protect it. I remain,
Yours truly ? Baddo J

Another participant has this to say:

Good Morning Friends,

We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”.

This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure.

However, this piece is my due research and opinion.

? What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.

? What is the implication of this?

It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing.

However, you will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH.

That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.

? Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system.

In the previous meetings Mr Andrew said

SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017.

So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.

It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH.

Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for for this but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.

If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).

Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled.

As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.

VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….

If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing.

This scenerio will crash MMM this December.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen.

While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree….

The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community.

1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.

Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.

However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.

Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!

3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week…

.. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week.

They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time frame is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…

This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays.

This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..

Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH.

This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.

So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME

? Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.

? Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.

? Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.

? Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.

FINAL WORDS

We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. In journalism“bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigour.

But we also need to stand with courage, resilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.

Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.

MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world

Do you believe, even after this MMM Particpants will calm their nerves and continue with the program??

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators
Forum | 4 days ago

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators