US Rapper, Joe Budden Calls Out American Artistes For Stealing Wizkid’s Style

Forum 6 years ago

US Rapper, Joe Budden Calls Out American Artistes For Stealing Wizkid’s Style

Nigerian Afrobeat Singer, Wizkid is actually bigger than what his fans back home think. Since he went International and unleashed a new sound to the world, he’s achieved a feat no other Nigerian Singer in his time has ever reached.

American Rapper and Presenter, Joe budden, while in a talk show acknowledged the feat achieved by Wizkid where he stated that his sound doesn’t sound Nigerian but Caribbean. He said since the SFTOS album dropped, many American Artistes have been stealing his style and that what bothers him the most is that they never bought the album.

Transcript of what he said:

Wizkid’s album came out… we’ve never talked about it… and it’s amazing. And I don’t think that’s really fair that all you n*ggers can steal Wizkid’s Caribbean bleeping style and flow and songwriting and not buy the album.

He added:

”Ya’ll should go buy Wizkid’s album if ya’ll gonna appropriate his f**king music and style. That’s what I did and it’s a great album”

The lady hosting the show had this to say about Wizkid:

”This guy is a super star globally, he’s making moves even if he’s not so present in the States right now… he’ll get there. He’s doing very well for himself.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Mountain Man: Joe Manganiello Cast in New Zombie Thriller Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Mountain Man: Joe Manganiello Cast in New Zombie Thriller Movie

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 4 days ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out