US Rapper Montana Millz With The Song ‘Sell Drugsz’ Jailed For Selling Drugs

Forum 6 years ago

US Rapper Montana Millz With The Song ‘Sell Drugsz’ Jailed For Selling Drugs

A Rhode Island rapper who wrote a song called 'Sell Drugsz' has been sentenced to three years in prison for selling drugs.

Montana Millz, 30, was sentenced on Tuesday in Providence, Rhode Island, for trafficking heroin and fentanyl, a painkiller and anaesthetic often mixed with heroin that is more potent than morphine, according to report.

Prosecutors said Millz whose real name is Michael Persaud sold an East Providence undercover detective drugs several times over a four-month period, starting in October 2016.

Authorities believe Persaud sold the detective nearly three-quarters of an ounce of fentanyl and less than a 10th of an ounce of heroin.

The Prosecutors had originally asked for a six-year prison term, but Persaud's lawyer, Matthew Smith, said the three-year sentence was "fair and just."

Persaud is also awaiting sentencing in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, after a jury convicted him of 16 drug trafficking and conspiracy charges in August 2017.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 1 day ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun