US Vice President's Son, Joe Biden Dies Of Brain Cancer At 46

Forum 8 years ago

US Vice President's Son, Joe Biden Dies Of Brain Cancer At 46

Former Delaware Attorney General, Beau Biden, the son of US Vice-President Joe Biden, has died of brain cancer. The 46-year-old was taken to hospital earlier this month at the Walter Reed Army Medical Centre, near Washington. BBC has more:

Beau Biden was seen as a rising star of US politics but suffered health problems in recent years. He had intended to run for Delaware state governor in 2016. “The entire Biden family is saddened beyond words”, the vice-president said. In a statement, President Barack Obama said: “Michelle [Obama] and I are grieving tonight.”

“Beau was a good, big-hearted, devoutly Catholic and deeply faithful man, who made a difference in the lives of all he touched – and he lives on in their hearts.”

In a Twitter post, former President Bill Clinton wrote: “Hillary & I mourn the loss of Beau Biden – so full of life, love, honor, and service – and we pray for the strength of his wonderful family.”

Beau Biden was diagnosed with brain cancer in August 2013 and underwent treatment that was initially successful. However, the cancer recurred earlier this year.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 11 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth