Usain Bolt Helps Dig Grave For His Late Friend, Germaine Mason (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Usain Bolt Helps Dig Grave For His Late Friend, Germaine Mason (Photos)

Sprinter/100 metre and 200m world record-holder, Usain Bolt was recently filmed in Portland, Jamaica helping to dig the grave for his late friend, Germaine Mason.

34-year-old Mason, who won a silver medal at the Beijing Olympics, died in a motorcycle accident in Jamaica on April 20.

He reportedly fell off of his bike on the Norman Manley highway in East Kingston while trying to swerve to avoid oncoming traffic, and died at the scene.

Mason had been friends with Bolt since 2002 and is set to be buried on May 21st.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 10 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 5 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 6 days ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 6 days ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children