Vector To Feature M.I, Sarkodie, Reminisce, Olamide and Phyno on King Kong Remix

Forum 9 years ago

Vector To Feature M.I, Sarkodie, Reminisce, Olamide and Phyno on King Kong Remix

Rap badman,Vector recently put out a new material "King Kong" that had a classic video to go with. According to him, the widespread acceptance of the well-anticipated song has led him to doing a remix… by fans popular demand. Whoop!

So not only will he give us just any remix, it will feature the trip artite breed of ‘local rappers’ in the industry –Reminisce, Olamide and Phyno as well as self-acclaimed king,M.I and Ghanaian rap s£nsat!on,Sarkodie.
[ads4]
This definitely will be too much heat to handle… and even better, we get to watch their genius synergy in a follow up video release. The music package (original+remix) will be housed on his new album scheduled for release late 2015.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell
Forum | 6 days ago

The Running Man: Edgar Wright Directing Stephen King Adaptation Starring Glen Powell

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License
Forum | 1 week ago

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License

Mary: Anthony Hopkins Is Playing King Herod in New Biblical Epic, Details Revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Mary: Anthony Hopkins Is Playing King Herod in New Biblical Epic, Details Revealed

Tulsa King Director Denies Claims that Sylvester Stallone Mocked Actors on Set
Forum | 1 week ago

Tulsa King Director Denies Claims that Sylvester Stallone Mocked Actors on Set