Was Davido Throwing Shade At Meek Mill For Not Promoting ' Fans Mi ' ? [See What He Said]

Forum 8 years ago

Was Davido Throwing Shade At Meek Mill For Not Promoting ' Fans Mi ' ? [See What He Said]

Except you have been living under Olumo rock, you should know that there is major beef brewing between Meek Mill & Drake!

Meek Mill drew first blood when he claimed Drake uses a ghost writer to pen h!s world renowned rap lyrics and Drake finished h!s life with not one but…two diss songs!

You may be wondering what started the spat between the rappers? According to Meek he is @ngry because Drake “did not tweet about h!s album” which features a song R.I.C.O with the Canadian rapper.

So where does Davido come in? Get the scoop Below:
[ads4]
Davido paid Meek a lot of money to feature on “Fans Mi” and appear in the video. Meek did not tweet about the song or the video, but he’s beefing Drake cos he didn’t do the same.

Yesterday (JULY 29) when Drake dropped h!s second Meek Mill diss track called “Back To Back” which basically ripped Meek’s career to shreds and trended the whole day, Davido tweeted this:

KARMA A BITCH …. Lol
— Davido (@iam_Davido) July 29, 2015

Many are saying he was throwing shade at Meek…

And then the official artistes promoter for HKN MUSIC (Davido’s label) posted this on Instagram

With Caption - Am just saying broda try to be nice to your fellow broda @meekmill @coonphilly

Looks like OBO might be #TeamDrake on this one.

So What Do You Think?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 9 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30