‘We Want Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Back Together’ – Seyi Law Says

Forum 7 years ago

‘We Want Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Back Together’ – Seyi Law Says

?Ace Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, has denied recent comments that he set out to deliberately mock singer, Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband, Teebillz.

He was accused of being insensitive and making fun of them few weeks ago when he took to his Instagram page to celebrate Tiwa Savage and Teebillz’s wedding anniversary despite the couple completely ignoring the day.

Reacting to the allegations in a chat with Broadway Africa TV, Seyi Law said that he was a very close friend of the couple and could not possibly be mocking them.

He said, “I was there at their traditional wedding, I was the MC and aside from that I am quite closed to the family. Teebillz is my friend and Tiwa Savage is my sister, people might not really know that but we are very close.

When I talk about Tiwa Savage, I am talking about somebody that is extremely respectful which is something that I love about her and for me every marriage has its troubles and the ability to live above these troubles is what keeps us together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 2 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage