What God Told Me About 2019 Election – Nigerian Prophet Claims

Forum 5 years ago

What God Told Me About 2019 Election – Nigerian Prophet Claims

The founder of Christ Apostolic Church Adamimogo Outreach, Prophet Sam Olu Alo has declared that Nigerians should not expect that 2019 presidential election in the country would usher in the Messiah they have been longing for.

According to Omo Edema report, Prophet Olu Alo declared this while ministering in the early hours of last Saturday at a four-day open air crusade themed ‘deliverance from the battle of blood’ held at a branch of the outreach (Power House) at Ogombo, Ajah Lagos.

The Prophet, who is also the minister in-charge of the CAC Mount of Mercy prayer mountain, Erio-Ekiti, said God told him that the election would not produce the Messiah that would bring an end to the troubles facing the country, but it would be a significant step to a positive reorganisation and betterment to come.

“God said to me that Nigeria 2019 presidential election will not produce the Messiah that will put an end to the troubles and challenges facing the country, but it will be a significant step to a positive reorganisation and betterment to come”, he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 22 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations