“What I Can Do With A Tennis Ball, Peter Obi Can Do With An Orange Seed”. Photos

Forum 6 years ago

“What I Can Do With A Tennis Ball, Peter Obi Can Do With An Orange Seed”. Photos

Former governor of Anambra state, Mr. Peter Obi wowed a young man who accompanied him on a tour to some companies in Anambra state after deciding to play table tennis with him.

According to El King Solo, the ex-governor after spotting the tennis board – asked him whether he could play before showcasing his sporting skills.peter obi plays tennis with man in Anambra.

Read what King Solo shared on his Facebook page;

What I can do with a tennis ball,The Oracle can do with an Orange seed.

SIMPLICITY + HUMILITY
A registered non-Governmental organization went on a tour with His Excellency Mr Peter Obi to companies in Anambra State which Mr Peter Obi’s administration promoted to a greater height.I accompanied His Excellency to one the company’s lounge to have a bottle of water. He had a conversation with the workers at the lounge and they were so happy that they didn’t want his Excellency to leave.

Mr Peter Obi who does not joke with sports saw a table tennis board and asked if i can play. I replied with a ‘yes’ and he asked the workers for the bats and a tennis ball (I pinched myself and asked, “who I be to play table tennis with His Excellency?”) I was overwhelmed and I promised myself that I will make an enlargement of the picture for my great grandchildren to see and also to tell them about Obi and his good work in Nigeria. To cut the long story short, what I can do with a tennis ball, the oracle can do with an orange seed.. I sincerely appreciate your life style sir!

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 9 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago