Whatever Tobi thinks of me, my apology is his cup of tea – Cee-c fires back

Forum 5 years ago

Whatever Tobi thinks of me, my apology is his cup of tea – Cee-c fires back

Controversial Big Brother housemate, Cee-c has said she does not owe Tobi an apology outside the house.

Tobi had earlier said he deserves an apology from Cee-c outside the reality show owing to insults hurled at him.

However, Cee-c in reaction insisted that her apology in the house was sincere and not a game, adding that whatever Tobi thinks of her apology in the house is his ‘Cup of tea’.

She said, “I don’t want to sound defensive in here but the truth is I don’t think I owe Tobi any apology as at now. You know why? Because I have already apologised for using certain words at him; that is, what I know I said wrong. When I went into the house, I didn’t ask Tobi to come around me, I didn’t force him to like me. He should have simply walked up to me to tell me what I did wrong. One thing I know I did very wrong was the day that I used a lot of bad words to him, for that I apologised to Tobi.

“I apologised not because he wasn’t wrong or didn’t do anything to me, but because good attitude is all that matters. I felt like that is not who I wanted to be. I don’t want to hear Cee-c is this, Cee-c is that, and I don’t want that for myself either.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers
Forum | 1 week ago

Omeruo urges NFF to appoint new coach for Super Eagles before World Cup qualifiers

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele