Why I Banned My Mother from Watching My Fights – Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua

Forum 6 years ago

Why I Banned My Mother from Watching My Fights – Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua

The name of Anthony Joshua’s mother is Yeta Odusanya. Her name does not ring a bell but now you know. Courtesy, her son, Joshua’s boxing prowess as the new world heavy weight champion.

In other words, Joshua is the new unified WBA, IBF and IBO heavyweight title belts holder.

Yeta was captured by press paparazzi that la!d siege to her home at Golders Green, North London. Filled with smiles, she, as published by Daily Mail, gave them a double thumb up for her son and drove off on a white range.

That notwithstanding, her son does not allow her watch his boxing bouts. As quoted by the Mirror, UK, Joshua said before the fight: “My old man will be there again, but I don’t really let my mum come to my fights. I’ve banned her. It’s not a place where you want to see your kid, I don’t think, at a fight. My dad can watch it, but not my mum.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 4 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 6 days ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie