Why I Broke Up With Ex-Beauty Queen, Harriet Edide – Harrysong Finally Opens Up

Forum 7 years ago

Why I Broke Up With Ex-Beauty Queen, Harriet Edide – Harrysong Finally Opens Up

Alterplate artiste, Harrysong, has revealed why he broke up with former Most Beautiful Girl in the Niger Delta in 2014, Harriet Edide last year after news surfaced that he secretly wedded her.

Giving detail in a telephone chat with PREMIUM TIMES, the Reggae Blues singer denied rumours of the secretly married and said: “I never (been) married to the girl in question and I have never been married.

It is not something that should be kept secret if I was indeed married. Yes, Harriet and I dated in the past so she is just my ex-girlfriend.”

He added: “I found out that we were both AS so there was no way we could get married. I really looked forward to marrying her when we dated.

The news of my supposed ‘secret marriage’, which was broken by Linda Ikeji, only happened in her imagination.

Doesn’t (it) sound daft that I would opt for a secret marriage? I want my fans to know that I am not married and neither am I in a relationship.”

Harrysong is one of Nigeria’s most popular male singer and has been single since he broke up with the girlfriend.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 2 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 2 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up